Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today's Photo: Snoqualmie Falls

I'm going to try something new today (and almost everyday if I can stay on top of life/blogging this year): I'm going to post a recent photograph that I've taken, and a brief description of the subject matter, in an effort to improve my photography and let us get to know each other a little better...

My first "Today's Photo" is of Snoqualmie Falls, outside of Seattle, Washington.  My friend Chau and her friend Matt took me here yesterday after hiking the Little Si trail in Snoqualmie Valley.  Yes, it rains quite a lot in Seattle, but it's completely worth it for the beautiful greenery, dramatic skies and rainbows when the sun does decide to make an appearance!

(click to enlarge)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's photo from the Vancouver Aquarium...
Pin It

3 comments:

What's Hot This Week?